The manifestation of skills gathered in an Engineering Course is properly achieved only when
a student is successful in an Industry. The success of students in turn gives an identity to the
College and the Industry benchmarks the College with respect to the quality of students passing
out from the College.
The College Placement Cell strives to bring in as many Companies from varied industries as possible to match the expectations and aspirations of the students. Companies are regularly updated regarding the achievements of the College and its students.The students get formidable interface with premier Companies and the most suitable candidates are selected and offered jobs by these Companies.
Engagements with different Companies continue around the year and all possible avenues of Industry Institute Interactions are explored for the benefit of our students. The students get offered by both IT Companies and Companies in the core industries.
Name Of Company
|2||Tata Consultancy Services|
|6||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|7||L& T - ECC DlVISION|
|8||TVS MOTOR COMPANY|
|15||LINDE INDIA (Previously known as BOC INDIA LTD)|
|16||American Megatrends lndia|
|17||GODREJ & BOYCE|
|19||JAI BALAJl INDUSTRIES|
|20||KEC International Limlted|
|21||Dynamic Digital Technology|
|22||Hindustan National Glass|
|26||HInduja Global Solutions|
|40||VA TECH WABAG|
|64||INDIAN CABLE NET|
1. Upgraded to B-Level Accreditation by Tata Consultancy Services.
2. Accredited by Wipro Technologies.
3. Tata Consultancy Services Academic Interface Programme.
4. Wipro Mission 10X Programme,
5. Infosys Campus Connect Programme.
6. Participation in IBM University Relations Programmes.
1. Tata Consultancy Services selectd 205 students from 2011 Pass out batch and 238 from
2012 Pass out batch of the College.
TCS has selected 219 students from 2015 Passout batch
2. Wipro Technologies selects 58 students from 2011 Pass out batch of the College.
3. 2011 pass out students secure jobs in premier core Companies like L&T -ECC Division,TVS Motor, Honeywell Automation,Hindustan National Glass, BOC India Ltd., Alstom, etc. 4. 22 students from 2013 pass out batch selected by Mindtree and 31 from 2015 passout batch.